Please note that it is each candidate´s individual responsibility to apply for the scholarships detailed below. Read the following links carefully, as requirements for each scholarship vary.
Those students who fulfill the requirements may apply for the ERASMUS+ scholarship for their required GEMMA mobility period, no matter what their Home University. (Please, consult your Home and Mobility Universities for more specific information).
Important notice: In case you received external funding from non-GEMMA sources (for instance, Spanish Ministry scholarship or any other), you will be compelled to pay the difference between the amount received and the mentioned participation costs. Given that some scholarships' amount, such as the Spanish Ministry grant, corresponds to the price of 60 ECTS per academic year, the amount to be paid may vary every year, depending on the price of the credit.
- MAEC Scholarships – AECID
- MOB Scholarships - México
- CONACYT Scholarships - México
- Inlaks Shivdasani - India
- Aga Khan Foundation - Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Syria, Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Mozambique, Madagascar, France, Portugal, UK, USA and Canada
- CONICYT Scholarships - Chile
- AUIP scholarships - Agreements between Latin American and Spanish Universities
Specific grants for each university of the Consortium
- University of Granada
- GEMMA-Granada, through the International School for Posgraduate Studies of the University of Granada normally offers their students a waiver for the tuition fees - However. the amount of money available for these “grants” is different each year and depends on the International School for Posgraduate Studies.
- Spanish Ministry of Education's Scholarships for Official Master's Degrees
- Departmental Collaboration Scholarships of the Spanish Ministry of Education
- ERASMUS Student Mobility
- Spanish Ministry of Education's Scholarships for Collaborations with Departments
- Junta de Andalucía’s Scholarship. 99% Founding
- University of Oviedo
- University of Utrecht
- Central European University (CEU), Budapest
- University of Lodz
- University of York
- University of Bolonia